The purpose of alpha Kappa Delta Phi is to promote sisterhood, scholarship, leadership, and Asian-American awareness in the University and in the community, while encouraging the expression of the individual. The sorority is composed of highly motivated women with diverse backgrounds, interests, and fields of study. Each woman, however, shares a strong bond of love, friendship, and sisterhood. With a supportive network of sisters, each woman can strive to fulfill her personal, academic, and career goals.
alpha Kappa Delta Phi Sorority, Inc. fosters the making of successful leaders by assisting and challenging our members to reach their maximum potential. We strive to maintain the highest levels of integrity and innovation in the promotion of sisterhood, philanthropy, scholastic excellence, and Asian-Awareness in the community while creating lifelong relationships.
alpha Kappa Delta Phi Inc. will be the most respected, premier network of innovative female leaders within the community by:
- Encouraging the growth of our members through cultural diversity and the expression of individuality;
- Empowering our members to become pioneers for philanthropic, cultural, and scholastic programs worldwide;
- Developing strategic collaborations and partnerships; and
- Supporting initiatives promoting the sustainability of our organization and its
- Asian Awareness
- Creed: Love and Friendship
- Motto: “Timeless Friendship through Sisterhood”
- Colors: Purple & White
- Symbol: Hourglass
- Stone: Diamond
- Flower: Iris